Doctors & Staff
Dr. James Hong
Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Rosalind Franklin University of Health Sciences Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Dr. James Hong, a native of Merrillville, brings extensive foot and ankle surgical expertise to Bone & Joint Specialists. During his medical training he received Scholl College Distinguished Scholar Award as well as many other honor society awards.He is Board Certified in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He actively trains and supervises residents at the Franciscan St. Margaret/Midwestern University residency program.
His practice focuses on trauma, reconstructive surgery, and minimally invasive surgical techniques. He utilizes surgery as a last resort when all other conservative measures have failed. His secondary languages include Spanish and Chinese.
- Community Hospital | Munster, Indiana
- The Methodist Hospital – Southlake Campus| Merrillville, IN
- St. Mary Medical Center | Hobart, Indiana
- St. Margaret Health | Dyer, Indiana
- Community Surgery Center | Munster, Indiana
- St. Mary’s Outpatient Surgery at Lakepark | Hobart, Indiana
- Northwest Regional Surgery Center | Merrillville, IN
- Pinnacle Hospital | Crown Point, IN