Best in Region in Orthopedics 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship
Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
- Orthopedic Residency
University of Illinois Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Medical Degree
University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Undergraduate Degree
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Expertise and Background of Board-certified Surgeon Dr. Kenneth Ham
Dr. Kenneth Ham is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in hand and upper extremity. He has been practicing in Northwest Indiana for over twenty years. Dr. Ham is dedicated to serving his patients by providing them with the best options available today. He has extensive experience in diverse areas of orthopedic surgery including general orthopedics, joint replacements, minimally invasive surgery, upper and lower extremity surgery, and sports medicine. He also performs independent medical examinations and treats workers’ compensation patients.
What People Say About Us!
“Dr. Ham has done a few of my knee surgeries exceptional exceptional results great experience !!!!!! Thank you. All so much!!!!!”
- Shawn R.
"Dr Ham is amazing. Staff is very friendly, caring.”
- Teresa D.
- Community Hospital | Munster, Indiana
- St. Mary Medical Center | Hobart, Indiana
- Community Surgery Center | Munster, Indiana
- St. Mary’s Outpatient Surgery at Lakepark | Hobart, Indiana
- Northwest Regional Surgery Center | Merrillville, IN
- Pinnacle Hospital | Crown Point, IN
- The Methodist Hospital – Southlake Campus| Merrillville, IN